Saturday, October 16, 2010

All day Le Poisson Rouge

My favorite venue in NYC, "Le Poisson Rouge".

I was lucky enough to see "Afropean" artists (that's what they like to call), Les Nubians last night!! I went there straight from work....I was so tired and hungry, but I needed to see them.
Why is French Rap soooooooooooooooooo cool??? I have no idea what they are saying, but it just sounded so sexy!!!!
After this fabulous show, I had another work to do with Old-Soulz....party. (it was really a work.lol)
Freedom Party at LPR won the Paper Magazine's Nightlife Award's ""People's Choice" Award for Best Party 2010!

(Photo credit: Indeep NY)
As usual...Pesu is using his magic hand to paint....

But this time Concep is using his magic hand as well....two of our artists were live painting together. Doop. PERIOD!

I LIIIIIKE.

Good music, good arts, and good people make me so happy and make me wanna live up.

I am getting used to my new job along side of my job with Old-Soulz Ent. and pretty excited about how my life would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment