Thursday, July 22, 2010

NMS: New Music Seminar



I went to help the company where I worked as an intern for the event called New Music Seminar at the Webster Hall yesterday. Even though my official intern period is over, I still help them whenever they need some extra hands. I appreciate the fact that they still like me and call me up like yesterday.

It was a great opportunity for me to know people and companies in the industry. I met some cool people...I even got to see Swizz Beatz! I have never seen him talking....I couldn't really see the talking part since I needed to be at the booth, but still I enjoyed it.





2 comments:

  1. great blog. it's interesting to read back through the posts to see what moves you.

    I will definitely be back.
    check me out - iUNDEREYE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, iUnderEye!
    I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete